What will SureCloud be showcasing?
SureCloud will be co-presenting with Information Security & Privacy Lead at Skyscanner, Veroniki Stamati, to discuss building your organisation’s third-party risk program and ensuring its scalability.
How To Scale Your Third-Party Risk Program Effectively
In this presentation, we will explore:
- Setting up a best practice process ready for a tool to supercharge the program
- Why the automation of risk appetite and evaluation criteria is key to scaling third-party assessments
- The benefits of tiering your vendors and applying different question sets dependent on answers
- The importance of stakeholder engagement and how to achieve team buy-in when implementing a new tool
- Common mistakes and lessons learned when implementing a third-party risk product
“The difference between an effective third-party security management program and one that serves only as a tick box exercise is the ability for it to scale at the same rate as the organisation’s demands. In this session, we will explore the introduction of a self-serve model where business owners can become the extension of the security team.”- Veroniki Stamati, Information Security and Privacy Lead, Skyscanner
SureCloud’s Senior Product Director and third-party risk expert, Matthew Davies, will outline how technology helps with maturing your third party risk program. He will tackle the considerations you need to factor in when implementing a new tool, and the challenges to avoid from over a decade of experience. The presentation will go live at 6pm 14th April 2021. Learn more about the event by reading the agenda here.
After the stream, Veroniki and Matthew will join the Head of Third-Party Risk at BT, and Transcom’s CISO on a Q and A panel. A session not to be missed!