21st PCI London I Virtual Event 2021
January 21, 2021
Learn about the digital conference and what will be covered in the agenda below!
In January 2021, PCI London will celebrate its 21st event digitally. The SureCloud team will be attending, will you?
PCI London 2021 will examine the reasons for current non-compliance, suggest cost-effective solutions, and lift the lid on PCI DSS 4.0. For newly digitalised businesses, it will provide critical insights and information on combatting fraud and ensuring payment security and card data privacy.
Why attend virtual PCI London?
In this new remote working environment, cybersecurity and compliance professionals are facing a host of new threats – both external, from threat actors looking to capitalise on the chaos, and internal, as fast-paced business change and distracted professionals put security and compliance at risk of being overlooked.
With COVID-19 having necessitated a shift to digital business channels, payment security and risk are more critical than ever. Discussing the challenges with your peers in a confidential environment, and hearing about how they’re handling the situation, is a great way to gather insights and inspiration for keeping your organisation and its clients secure. All of this can be done from the comfort of your own home too!
PCI London Perks
Join us virtually at PCI London to:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in PCI DSS and other compliance regimes
- Find out how your peers in other organisations are meeting their goals
- Understand how ‘best practice’ is evolving and help drive the debate forward
- Network and engage with colleagues from a cross-section of industries
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest developments in technology solutions
Gain insight from the experts
This event will feature expert speakers from the industry and the market’s leading service suppliers to deliver:
- Critical and unique insights that can inform the direction of business, technology and cybersecurity strategy
- Practical steps that can help assess exposure to, articulate and proactively mitigate the impacts of emerging risks
- Examples of proven approaches that can ensure commercial objectives are met in a secure, compliant manner
- Guidance on future issues and challenges to consider as part of the enterprise decision-making process
What will SureCloud be exhibiting?
SureCloud will have a virtual booth where you will be able to interact with our CREST and CHECK accredited team, download insightful datasheets, case studies, and watch informative demos. We will also be doing a prize draw where you can win a Hotel Chocolat Hamper!
As well as setting up a meeting to discuss our latest cybersecurity innovation; Max, we will also be hosting an educational seminar with Craig Moores.
The Benefits and Considerations for Outsourcing to Achieve & Maintain PCI DSS Compliance
Enforced remote working, the furlough scheme and more, have disrupted many business-as-usual activities, including achieving and maintaining regulatory compliance standards such as PCI DSS. Organisations are now taking more proactive steps to ensure they continue to manage compliance requirements by outsourcing these programs with offerings like “compliance-as-a-service”. Join SureCloud’s Risk Advisory Director and PCI DSS QSA, Craig Moores where he will explore:
- The impact remote working has had on an organisation’s ability to achieve and maintain PCI DSS compliance;
- How outsourcing PCI DSS compliance activities can provide tangible benefits;
- Leveraging tech-enabled services to manage compliance more effectively;
- Considerations for a robust PCI DSS Compliance program utilising managed services.
Craig is responsible for SureCloud’s Risk Advisory Practice including engagement scoping, consultancy delivery and client relationships. Craig has broad cybersecurity experience including a strong technical, software development and project management background, with particular strengths in the areas of information risk management, PCI DSS, strategic planning and business auditing. Craig is a certified CISSP, Lead Auditor and PCI DSS QSA.
You can register for the event here and view the agenda. We hope to “see” you there!
SureCloud is underpinned by a cloud-based platform, offering a suite of pragmatic and integrated cyber, risk and advisory services. SureCloud provides you with confidence and assurance that your cybersecurity and risk posture are defined and managed. Utilising decades of combined experience, our team of accredited Consultants work alongside you to understand your business objectives, security, compliance and risk requirements and how these can be affected by the evolving cyber threats of the modern world.