This year’s 2020 ISF World Congress will have a very different look and feel for all attendees. Owing to COVID-19 restrictions, for the first time ever it will be hosted entirely online from 15th to 19th November 2020. The event will bring together over 1,000 global business leaders and senior executives from the world of cybersecurity to share advice and ideas, as well as offer their predictions for the future of our industry.
So, what can we expect from this year’s 2020 ISF Digital World Congress?
Across the three-day event, there will be a vast volume of high-quality content to consume, all delivered by industry-leading security experts.
- Day one features a presentation from ISF Senior Information Security Analyst, Alex Jordan, which will focus on driving value into your compliance monitoring and reporting.
- Day two will see distinguished Analyst, Andy Jones, take to the virtual stage to present research on the role of information security in high impact cyber-attacks.
- Day three ISF Senior Solutions Analyst, Dan Norman, will look at positively influencing security behaviour the ISF way.
This year’s ISF World Congress event also welcomes six expert-led keynote speakers, including a social activist, the former CEO of Lloyd’s of London, and a special advisor to Europol’s Cyber Crime Centre. There will be two keynote speeches per day which will offer valuable insights on a wide range of topics including:
- Dr Hannah Fry: What data can and can’t tell us about ourselves (Monday 16th November, 9 am – 10 am)
- Sir Bob Geldof: Challenging orthodox thinking (Monday 16th November, 1:45 pm – 2:30 pm)
- Dame Inga Beale: Communication – Listen and be heard (Tuesday 17th November, 9 am – 10 am)
- Rik Ferguson: The new digital normal (Tuesday 17th November, 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm)
- Shoshana Zuboff: The age of surveillance capitalism – The fight for a human future at the new frontier of power (Wednesday 18th November, 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm)
- Anders Indset: Responding to disruption (Wednesday 18th November, 4:15 pm – 5:15 pm)
To find out more about this year’s ISF Digital Congress keynote speakers click here.
As well as the vast array of guest speaker sessions, there will also be a number of breakout sessions for ISF members and sponsors for the opportunity to network with other delegates throughout the Congress.
The SureCloud virtual booth- why you should visit
This year, SureCloud as a Gold sponsor of ISF World Congress has its own virtual booth where delegates can interact with our team of experts and discuss any Governance, Risk, or Compliance (GRC) or Cybersecurity queries they may have.
SureCloud is also a key sponsor in the Passport for Prizes, so make sure to drop by and find our clue to be in with the chance of winning one of the high-tech prizes!
SureCloud ISF World Congress showcases
There will be a live demonstration of the SureCloud platform, with Product Director, Alex Brown, around the theme of Compliance Management, called “The Evolution of IT Controls with Active Compliance”.
The session takes place on 17th November, 12:30 pm (GMT).
We will also be taking to the virtual stage with SureCloud’s VP of GRC Services, Alex Hollis, who will be discussing Third-Party Risk Management programs and the complex processes it involves. Using the crawl, walk, run, fly mindset. Alex will break down the journey into eight common stages to help delegates understand where their business is and how to effectively move to the next step of the model.
Key insights will include:
- How to build function around your program
- Reporting to the board the progress, policies, and procedures
- Ensuring you assess the right vendors
- Developing the mindset from compliance to risk
This presentation will take place at 11:45 am (GMT) on Tuesday 17th November in room four.
Why should you attend ISF World Congress?
At a time when organisations across the globe are dealing with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, cybersecurity has never been more important. Digital 2020, the ISF World Congress is the perfect platform to discuss your business needs with leading analysts, academics, and professionals from all areas of the industry.
Register your interest
This year’s event has now closed, however, if you would like to hear more about SureCloud’s offerings as showcased on the ISF booth. Fill in your inquiry below!
SureCloud is a provider of cloud-based, Integrated Risk Management (IRM) products, Cybersecurity, and Risk Advisory services, which reinvent the way you manage risk. SureCloud connects the dots with IRM solutions enabling you to make better decisions and achieve your desired business outcomes. SureCloud is underpinned by a highly configurable technology platform, which is simple, intuitive, and flexible. Unlike other GRC Platform providers, SureCloud is adaptable enough to fit your current business processes without forcing you to make concessions during implementation; meaning you get immediate and sustained value from the outset.