This year’s ISF World Congress event also welcomes six expert-led keynote speakers, including a social activist, the former CEO of Lloyd’s of London, and a special advisor to Europol’s Cyber Crime Centre. There will be two keynote speeches per day which will offer valuable insights on a wide range of topics including:
- Dr Hannah Fry: What data can and can’t tell us about ourselves (Monday 16th November, 9 am – 10 am)
- Sir Bob Geldof: Challenging orthodox thinking (Monday 16th November, 1:45 pm – 2:30 pm)
- Dame Inga Beale: Communication – Listen and be heard (Tuesday 17th November, 9 am – 10 am)
- Rik Ferguson: The new digital normal (Tuesday 17th November, 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm)
- Shoshana Zuboff: The age of surveillance capitalism – The fight for a human future at the new frontier of power (Wednesday 18th November, 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm)
- Anders Indset: Responding to disruption (Wednesday 18th November, 4:15 pm – 5:15 pm)
To find out more about this year’s ISF Digital Congress keynote speakers click here.
As well as the vast array of guest speaker sessions, there will also be a number of breakout sessions for ISF members and sponsors for the opportunity to network with other delegates throughout the Congress.