The future of cybersecurity is here.
SureCloud’s cybersecurity Consultants seamlessly integrated with our market-leading technology platform, delivering outcomes that will delight you and make you wonder why you had to struggle for so long.
Focusing on the challenges businesses face
- Is your Board looking for information relating to your cybersecurity posture, and you don’t know what to tell them?
- Have you ever experienced an incident and needed prompt security support?
- Or had a penetration test and been left with a lengthy PDF document that is difficult to consume?
Flexing to your organization’s security and risk needs
SureCloud’s customers benefit from a partnership focused on delivering outcomes; tactical & strategic. Consultants can be scheduled to execute projects as part of a longer-term plan or accessed on-demand for urgent advice.
All outputs from our Consultants are delivered through the SureCloud technology platform, which has purpose-built risk applications and automated vulnerability discovery tools. You can also take advantage of integrations with your internal systems to aid remediation activities.
We’ll never leave you with a PDF document to translate!
How does Cybersecurity-as-a-Service work?
SureCloud’s Cybersecurity-as-a-Service subscriptions have been designed to provide a clear roadmap for security improvement.
- We start by establishing a baseline, which can be aligned to NIST or ISO security frameworks.
- We develop a customized managed security service, which is tailored to your specific requirements over the term of the subscription.
- We ensure the agreed outcomes are realised by delivering regular reporting to key stakeholders.
Choose the right level for your business
There are three levels of Cybersecurity-as-a-Service subscriptions to choose from, each building on the previous.
SureCloud’s Cybersecurity-as-a-Service packages start with external protection in mind and culminate with the inclusion of highly specialized activities focussed on internal physical and digital assets. Each level offers the right blend of advisory and testing services, combined with automated tools and applications to manage risk.
Intelligent reporting for greater visibility
Throughout the course of the Cybersecurity-as-a-Service subscription, it’s essential organizations are in control and well informed.
The user-customizable reporting and analysis capabilities in the SureCloud Platform enable our customers to dynamically interrogate data themselves and ask questions of our Consulting teams, on-demand. In addition, there is still the ability to produce Executive dashboard reports and automatically distribute them via email.
- Enhanced customer experience
- Flexible subscription levels and terms
- A focus on business outcomes giving certainty of cost
- An extension of your in-house capabilities with industry-leading Consultants
- Utilization of Gartner recognized technology with automated tools and risk applications providing actionable output
- Integration with internal ticketing systems
SureCloud aligns with your strategic goals
We don’t believe in day-based project engagements and instead, focus on delivering agreed business outcomes. Organizations are focused on their strategic goals and partner with us to achieve them. We have aligned our operating model to these same business outcomes to ensure we always deliver.
GRC applications compatibility
Cybersecurity-as-a-Service is underpinned by SureCloud’s market-leading GRC Platform. All consultant-led services are reported back to organizations using purpose-built applications. These applications integrate fully with SureCloud’s GRC application suite, enabling customers to benefit from unifying the data from external consulting and internal operational teams, providing business context reporting.
“Working at SureCloud has allowed me to develop both personally and professionally.”Account Executive
“When speaking to SureCloud technicians they make it quite clear that customer service comes first. I can follow up with the personnel in charge of annual assessments and they always come back to me very quickly, are very friendly, and absolutely address my questions coming back with a clear answer. This makes our role so much easier.”Caius Ajiz, Ops Lead, Chelmsford City Council
“From initial network penetration testing services, SureCloud now also delivers a comprehensive range of application testing and software testing services.”Justin Young, Director of Security & Compliance, Advanced
“SureCloud is more than a third-party supplier, it’s an integral partner for our team. Their expertise, responsiveness and flexibility enable us to meet our business and delivery objectives.”Jem Walters, Co-Founder & CTO, Snoop