Infosecurity Europe 2023
June 20, 2023
Event Theme for 2023
- Innovation and collaboration top the agenda for Infosecurity Europe 2023, as security leaders tackle overwhelming security threats.
- Industry must leverage talent, shared knowledge and awareness to conquer key cyber threats
Smarter, safer, stronger cybersecurity is now critical to digital future
Key topics at Infosec 2023 include:
- Tackling the mounting threat of ransomware attacks
- Evaluating the needs and requirements for cybersecurity insurance
- Addressing the risks posed by supply chain attacks
- Enhancing the incident response strategy to minimize reputational risks
- Recruitment and retention to grow and support the workforce and fill the cybersecurity skills gap
Register for Infosecurity Europe 2023
How to succeed when over half of GRC projects fail
Matthew Davies on Wed 21 June @ 10:00am – 10:25am | Technology Showcase (stand B60)
Join our VP of Product for an in-depth analysis of why so many GRC projects fail, together with a step-by-step guide designed to help your organization to avoid the many pitfalls. Discover the solutions to common roadblocks such as:
- The objectives for your transformation project were not appropriately defined or were unrealistic;
- Your GRC solution takes too long to deploy because you lack essential implementation skills, and the pre-deployment preparation work was not sufficiently detailed;
- Once deployed, your GRC solution is unable to deliver the value expected because the solution is inflexible, and your organization cannot effectively tailor it to your requirements;
- Minor changes to workflows and reporting require months of costly development time, and your organization lacks the necessary budget and in-house skills to get these done;
- You cannot connect your solution to the critical applications your organization relies on to remain operational, resulting in data siloes and inefficiency.
Join the live audience at the show! We’ll make time to answer any questions you have after the session.
Register here and join us at our stand for a demo!
Visit stand L35 to enter our prize draw
How do I enter?
- Talk to us on our stand at the front of the hall (L35)
- Watch our Technology Showcase (stand B60) at 10:00-10:25 on 21 June
Everyone we scan is entered automatically unless they opt out. Talk to us for the chance to win!
SureCloud is the world’s first Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Capability company. We help organizations achieve desired GRC outcomes faster and with more confidence to better compete in today’s fast-changing risk landscape. Our Capabilities bring together the right combination of Gartner-recognized GRC software and world-class cyber and risk consulting expertise in one place to provide a smarter solution to business-critical challenges, including Risk, Cyber Risk, Vendor Risk, Compliance, and Data Privacy. At SureCloud, we are committed to challenging the status quo and helping organizations around the world to deliver desired outcomes, differently.