A large number of data breaches occurs not directly through your own business, but through the business of a supplier or third party you’re working with. Therefore, managing third-party risk for your organization is a critical activity. However, it’s a daunting task trying to manage all of your third parties consistently, assessing them on a regular basis, consolidating their responses and providing visibility and reporting over the entire program.
SureCloud’s Third Party Risk Management software solution automates the third-party risk management process and allows you to integrate with broader IT risk management processes and even your data privacy program. SureCloud’s Third Party Risk Management software helps you create a centralized register of your third parties, build and automatically send out assessments. As well as consolidate all of the responses and provide a flexible dashboard and reporting framework, which means you can finally have a comprehensive view across those third parties and the risk they may pose to your organization. Additionally, SureCloud is smart enough to only ask questions of your third parties that directly apply to them, avoiding assessment fatigue (one of the biggest sources of “no response” when it comes to assessing third parties).
Key Benefits of SureCloud’s Third Party Risk Management Software:
- A holistic view of third-party risk within your organization
- Create a centralized register of your third parties
- Ensure that your network of partners or third parties does not undermine the level of security you apply internally
Latest Updates to SureCloud’s Third Party Risk Management Software:
- Create your own and edit existing questions through a fully configurable question library
- Configure sophisticated assessments using screening or conditional questions
- Monitor third party progress through the built-in workflow, prioritized by their importance to the business
- Results and risks are aggregated in real time on dashboards