Cyber attacks on businesses, organizations and critical infrastructure becoming the norm in 2018. Massive breaches are constantly in the news and consumers are demanding stricter data and privacy protections. Having a cybersecurity strategy has never been more important for organizations, and the investment in security technology has never been greater.
CISOs are in the spotlight, and are looking to build the best cybersecurity strategy to secure their organizations, customers and users.
Join top security experts for an interactive Q&A panel discussion on:
– The key factors CISOs should consider for their cybersecurity strategy
– The current and future threatscape
– Technological cyber-security solutions that make CISOs’ lives easier
– How organizations are coping with the shortage of qualified security workforce
– How CISOs can better communicate their strategy to the board
– Raef Meeuwisse, ISACA Expert Speaker & author Cybersecurity for Beginners
– Luke Potter, Cybersecurity Practice Director, SureCloud
– Slavik Markovich, Founder & CEO, Demisto
– Matthias Maier, Product Marketing Director & Security Evangelist, Splunk
The session was streamed LIVE from London from the Infosecurity Europe conference.
SureCloud provides Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) applications and Cybersecurity solutions and services that give our customers certainty – of risk management/compliance, of cybersecurity, of having answers today and tomorrow. Established in 2006, SureCloud is headquartered in the United Kingdom and has offices in the United States. SureCloud has more than 400 customers throughout the UK and US from the Retail, Financial Services, Government and other sectors.
Luke oversees SureCloud Cybersecurity Solutions. He also manages our Secure Private Cloud. Luke is a recognized cybersecurity expert. He is a CHECK team leader, Tiger Scheme senior security tester, ISO 27001 lead auditor and Microsoft Certified enterprise administrator. Previously, Luke managed the IT team at a large UK insurance brokerage.