4 – 8 March I Moscone Center I San Francisco, CA, USA
SureCloud will be exhibiting at this years RSA’s Conference.
What is RSAC?
At the RSA Conference valuable content is presented by some of the industry’s most forward-thinking leaders. It is a chance to network with thousands of peers, and to give the inspiration you need to protect your organization now and in the future. Once you attend, it’s hard not to get swept up in the opportunities to find new industry voices and new ways of approaching security. Want to attend RSA’s Conference? Click HERE
Enter promo code XEU9SURECLOUD for a complimentary ‘Expo Pass Plus.’
Come and visit the SureCloud team at booth #5485.
Book a tailored one-to-one briefing at RSA’s Conference with a SureCloud executive by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org today.
What will the team be focusing on?
SureCloud is a provider of cloud-based, Integrated Risk Management products and Cybersecurity services, which reinvent the way you manage risk.
- SureCloud Inc appointed Kathleen Randall as Executive Vice President back in October 2018 to launch the company’s North American division. Before joining SureCloud, Kathleen was Senior Manager of Business Strategy for the RSA Archer GRC solution.
- In February 2019, SureCloud released their latest version of Third-Party Risk Management solution purpose-built for organizations seeking a streamlined, simple-to-use solution for managing their vendors.
- In March 2019, SureCloud will be improving their already intuitive user interface by releasing their new modern navigation panels alongside powerful reporting dashboards. The new navigation with action-based tiles will also allow quick links to drive end user adoption with an intuitive, “app” feel and experience. Head over to booth #5485 to see a sneak preview.
- The SureCloud team will also be discussing their soon-to-be-released healthcare GRC solutions products, tailored to meet healthcare providers’, device and service vendors’ HITRUST and HIPAA risk assessment and compliance needs.
- SureCloud offering demos on their highly successful platform used by over 400 companies including Compliance Management, Risk Management, Vendor / 3rd Party Risk Management, GDPR Privacy Management, Vulnerability Management, as well as PCI and ISO 27001 Certification suites.
SureCloud’s Third Party Risk Management application is featured in CSO’s ‘Hottest New Cybersecurity Products at RSA 2019’.