For organizations that haven’t achieved ISO27001 status, there is a lack of awareness around whether they’re meeting the minimum baseline for cybersecurity. In today’s world, where cyber-attacks are increasing in frequency and sophistication, you leave yourself vulnerable and unnecessarily exposed to risk.
The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) developed the Cyber Essentials Scheme, an independently assessed standard that would enable organizations, their customers and partners to have greater confidence in their ability to measure and reduce basic cyber risks. As a CREST member organisation, we are an accredited certifying body for the Cyber Essentials Scheme, and our CREST accredited security consultants offer a different approach to delivering compliance and audits. We cover three critical areas of focus for Cyber Essentials: external Internet accessible system, internal systems including workstations, and internal mobile devices including tablets.
Key Benefits of Cyber Essentials Certification:
- Streamline the compliance process
- Gain assurance over your security posture
- Demonstrate compliance to customers and partners
- View dynamic results via the SureCloud Platform
- Compliments other areas of your IT Risk Management
- Access our CREST accredited cyber team