Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Please send an email with your CV and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
SureCloud is an award-winning market leader of SaaS cloud-based, Integrated Risk Management (IRM) products, Cybersecurity and Risk Advisory services, reinventing the way our customers manage risk. We connect the dots with IRM solutions delivering ‘Capabilities’ enabling you to make better decisions and achieve your desired business outcomes. SureCloud continues to dominate the GRC market and has been named a Challenger in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Risk Management.
We are on pace to expand in size considerably this year and we have an urgent need to bring onboard motivated and determined sales professionals to reach our goals.
Recent Private Equity funding secured from CGE Partners in September 2021 is fuelling our growth. This is a perfect time to join us at this hugely exciting time as we continue to drive SAAS innovation and penetrate the global cybersecurity market.
We are very proud to serve our 500 + customers including Thames Water, Just Eat, M&S, Shop Direct, Everton FC, RAC, 1st Credit, AutoTrader to name a few!
We believe in hiring creative and driven professionals who are hungry to develop themselves and passionate about building a very successful career within the company sales team.
We are keen to offer flexible hybrid working conditions for all employees with core working hours between 10am – 4pm. Fairness matters. We operate a multicultural inclusive working environment. Our teams work with passion, enthusiasm and we truly believe that our people are our most important asset.
You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive management team and smart teammates who care.
Are you a charismatic, highly motivated individual with a sales hunter mentality looking to challenge yourself every day in a very exciting fast paced environment?
Joining as a Sales Development Representative you will drive outreach, prospecting and lead generation to help the business meet its aggressive growth plans in 2022 and beyond.
You will work within our friendly, ambitious, and dynamic sales team collaboratively developing sales opportunities with a focus on new logo customer acquisition.
This represents an excellent opportunity for you to build on 1 + years’ experience in IT sales within the SaaS or Cybersecurity markets. The successful candidate will be confident in presenting market disruptive, subscription focused, new capabilities to prospective customers. Your good ideas will be heard and executed.
Supported by a successful SDR Manager and Chief Revenue Officer you will be onboarded with a personalised induction plan. You will receive continued comprehensive training and development to ensure your future personal growth and success at SureCloud!
- Accountable for new business targets to reach personal and company quarterly OKRs.
- Articulate SureCloud’s customer value propositions up to a C-level audience.
- Outcome value based selling focus with our prospective customers to resolve their business challenges and gain competitive advantage.
- Support our senior Account Executives with field customer meetings.
- Use innovative digital sales cadences and modern outbound tech stack to research and prospect organisations.
- Generate consistently qualified leads and arrange meetings for the field sales team.
- Develop consistent sales methodology and process to maximise demand generation opportunities.
- Work on various sector-focused prospecting campaigns (Mid-market and Enterprise FTSE 100).
- Collaborate with our customer success, risk consultants and marketing teams to drive demand generation and customer satisfaction.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 1 + years demand generation sales experience, including social media outreach and cold calling experience.
- Collaborative mentality with a strong team spirit.
- Possess high levels of motivation, drive and commercial acumen.
- Results-driven & competitive nature.
- First class writing, communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Self-driven and burning desire to forge a successful career in SAAS cybersecurity sales.
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results.
- Superb organisation and time management skills.
- Proficient technical skills will be needed to enable effective use of SureCloud’s marketing tech stacksuch as Salesforce.com, HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Lead Forensics.
- Degree qualification.
- London, UK
Why work with us?
Here at SureCloud our mission is “to inspire and empower people to challenge the way they work to create lasting change.” Both for our customers but also for our employees. We want to create a healthy and happy environment for our workers so they can develop and deliver the best they can.
Key employee benefits include:
- Internal recognition scheme with an opportunity to win vouchers
- Eyecare vouchers & contribution towards subscriptions
- Long service recognition & rewards
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Perkbox membership
- Private healthcare
- Travel opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Training opportunities
- Birthday leave
- Life insurance
- Summer Hours