SureCloud is seeking a talented Multimedia Designer to join our marketing team. As a multimedia designer, you will be working closely with our commercial function supporting sales, marketing product and our success team.
To ensure success, you should have a background in digital design, excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate on projects. Ultimately, a top-notch multimedia designer is someone whose visual design skills translate into high quality animated content that engages our customers and prospects.
Head of Digital Marketing
Please send an email with your CV and any questions to email@example.com to apply.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Creation and maintenance of sales and marketing collateral.
- Meeting with stakeholders to determine project scope.
- Artwork and concept design for campaigns, working closely with wider marketing team.
- Creation of social posts and graphics such as banners, blogs, and video.
- Input into website design – landing pages, graphics, etc.
- Production of artwork for all projects across the business in line with the brand style.
- Managing conflicting priorities in line with wider departmental goals.
- Understanding design trends and maintaining cutting-edge skills.
- Management of central collateral and graphics store.
- Developing multimedia content ideas in collaboration with commercial teams.
- Designing and producing attractive multimedia content according to brand guidelines.
- Being the brand guardian and keeping the brand guidelines current and up to date.
- Creating digital images, video animation and textual animations.
- Creating original artwork for digital image processing.
- Creating animated sequences using computer animation software.
- Recording, editing, and encoding audio files.
- Performing media edits based on user feedback.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital design, film, or related field. We will happily consider equivalent related experience as an alternative to formal qualifications.
- An Adobe Suite expert, with specific skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, InDesign and XD.
- Video editing experience a must; a willingness to learn, essential.
- Knowledge of designing for print, web, and social channels.
- Understanding of brand and working within brand guidelines.
- Understanding of wider marketing mix and brand.
- 3+ years’ experience working within an in-house marketing team.
- Formal qualifications desirable but not essential.
- Experience working in SaaS based environment a plus.
- Ability to collaborate on projects.
- Good communicator with interpersonal skills.
This is a remote position, but we are looking for candidates that are happy to travel to either our London or Reading offices to be able to attend in-person meetings in the office once a month.
Established in 2006 and headquartered in the UK, SureCloud is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company. Our Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) and Cyber Security capabilities bring together the right combination of Gartner-recognized software, world-class cyber and risk expertise, and authoritative industry content in one place to help organizations achieve desired outcomes faster and with more confidence. At SureCloud, we believe in inspiring and empowering people to challenge the status quo and create lasting change.