Role requirements and experience
The right person will be experienced with most of the following technologies, libraries & techniques:
- Practical RxJS
- TypeScript latest features
- Angular & Component Based Architecture
- SCSS & BEM & Excellent knowledge of writing maintainable CSS.
- Working with Restful APIs
- Also: Bootstrap & Angular Material CDK, Storybook, Nx Tools, Browser Performance, Application Accessibility, JEST Unit Testing, Figma, Git, Gitlab, Build Tooling: Npm/Yarn/Webpack.
- Bonus: websockets
Who you are:
- You will be very comfortable with Angular, RxJS and TypeScript;
- Have a good knowledge of the challenges of asynchronous code & how to use observables effectively in a complex application.
- Capable of writing high-quality reusable angular components that match Figma designs perfectly.
- You will also have experience with State Management (NgRx) in a complex application and understand some of the pitfalls that come with it.
- Experienced in debugging browser applications and solving difficult UI bugs and have a good knowledge of common performance problems in a browser application and how to debug them.
- As comfortable working on CSS animations as you are designing data structures and navigating complex asynchronous code.
- Able to provide guidance and perform code reviews for contributors of various levels, whilst maintaining a high level of code quality across the front-end.
The role will be supporting the UI Developer Manager to deliver projects in a timely manner while upholding & continuously improving current front-end standards and workflows. There will also be opportunities to take responsibility for planning & executing projects in your own right.