SureCloud is seeking a talented Content Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. As a content specialist, the main focus for this role is content creation; curation, community; social media engagement, email marketing and creating sticky content; offering clear messages across our social communities, emails, and website to ensure leads and advocates are kept up-to-date with the latest learning trends and technology.
Head of Digital Marketing
Please send an email with your CV and any questions to email@example.com to apply.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Content creation, laundering and curation, ghost-writing and maintaining and upholding SureCloud tone of voice and utilising best practice principles for SEO.
- Lead, commission and drive the production of content from thought leaders, including hero content such as guides, whitepapers, product marketing video and nurturing personalised email content.
- Social media marketing, viral campaigns, and community management.
- Become SureCloud subject matter expert for content and social media marketing.
- Website content maintenance and upkeep using CMS.
- Creation and management of SureCloud curriculum and content calendar for commercial business market. Calendar to be relevant, on-topic, demonstrate thought leadership and social influence.
- Creation of weekly blog posts to publish on the SureCloud website aligned to SEO keywords both high traffic and long tail.
- Creation of expert guides, whitepapers and hero content relating to blog posts and aligned to the curriculum.
- Creation of success stories to share positive testimonials of satisfied customers.
- Identifying other sticky content opportunities (animation, video, activity etc) to work into the content calendar and drive traffic to our goals.
- Experience of email automation and workflow nurturing in our Marketing platform HubSpot. Understanding personalisation and journey nurturing based on our Ideal Customer Profile.
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Coordinating the marketing design to ensure timely delivery of assignments.
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences and advancements in technology.
- Being able to work at pace across multiple content projects at once.
- Meeting with marketing and design to ideate and define content goals.
- Own the content marketing calendar to delivery at high quality and on time.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An experienced content writer with a bachelor’s degree in literature, journalism, marketing communications or similar. We will happily consider equivalent related experience as an alternative to formal qualifications
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in content creation, marketing communications or similar.
- A portfolio of published work.
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress.
- Usage of email marketing via marketing automation, creation, segmentation, and audience profiling using HubSpot.
- Experience of posting regular content on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms as well as SEO awareness while writing.
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO and PPC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancement in technology.
This is a remote position, but we are looking for candidates that are happy to travel to either our London or Reading offices to be able to attend in-person meetings in the office once a month.
Established in 2006 and headquartered in the UK, SureCloud is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company. Our Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) and Cyber Security capabilities bring together the right combination of Gartner-recognized software, world-class cyber and risk expertise, and authoritative industry content in one place to help organizations achieve desired outcomes faster and with more confidence. At SureCloud, we believe in inspiring and empowering people to challenge the status quo and create lasting change.