SureCloud is an award-winning market leader of SaaS cloud-based, Integrated Risk Management (IRM) products, Cybersecurity and Risk Advisory services, reinventing the way our customers manage risk. We connect the dots with IRM solutions delivering ‘Capabilities’ enabling you to make better decisions and achieve your desired business outcomes. SureCloud continues to dominate the GRC market and has been named a Challenger in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Risk Management.
We are on pace to expand in size considerably this year and we have an urgent need to bring onboard motivated and determined sales professionals to reach our goals.
Recent Private Equity funding secured from CGE Partners in September 2021 is fuelling our growth. This is a perfect time to join us at this hugely exciting time as we continue to drive SAAS innovation and penetrate the global cybersecurity market.
We are very proud to serve our 500 + customers including Thames Water, Just Eat, M&S, Shop Direct, Everton FC, RAC, 1st Credit, AutoTrader to name a few!
We believe in hiring creative and driven professionals who are hungry to develop themselves and passionate about building a very successful career within the company sales team.
We are keen to offer flexible hybrid working conditions for all employees with core working hours between 10am – 4pm. Fairness matters. We operate a multicultural inclusive working environment. Our teams work with passion, enthusiasm and we truly believe that our people are our most important asset.
You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive management team and smart teammates who care.
Are you a charismatic, curious, highly motivated individual with a sales hunter mentality looking to challenge yourself every day in a very exciting fast paced environment?
Joining as an Account Executive (AE) you will work within our friendly, ambitious, and dynamic sales team collaboratively developing sales opportunities with a focus on new logo customer acquisition.
This represents an excellent opportunity for you to build on 1 + years’ field sales experience within the SaaS markets. The successful candidate will be confident in presenting market disruptive, subscription focused, new capabilities to prospective customers. Your good ideas will be heard and executed.
Reporting directly to our Chief Revenue Officer you will be onboarded with a personalised induction plan. You will receive continued comprehensive training and development to ensure your future personal growth and success at SureCloud!
- Accountable for driving net new business to meet individual quota targets with the support of an internal sales team of dedicated SDRs.
- Accountable to reach personal and company annual OKR outcomes.
- Articulate SureCloud’s customer value propositions up to a C-level audience.
- Outcome value based selling focus with our prospective customers to resolve their business challenges and gain competitive advantage.
- Use innovative digital sales cadences and modern outbound tech stack to research and prospect organisations.
- Leverage buyer journey knowledge and sales methodology to maximise demand generation opportunities.
- Use sales qualification process to maximise forecasting accuracy and enhance your ability to win opportunities.
- Proactively support and work collaboratively with you sales team colleagues.
- Work closely with marketing and product functions to build qualified pipeline with Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) prospects.
- Collaborate with our customer success, risk consultants and marketing teams to drive demand generation and customer satisfaction.
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices.
- Supplement your pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches.
- Strong ability to identify where the customer is within their buyer’s journey and adapt to offer the most effective service accordingly.
- Develop account plans and have a clear day to day selling cadence structure.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 1-3 years of experience in enterprise SAAS new business sales.
- Hunter profile with a demonstrable record of success identifying and closing new logo business.
- Proven work ethic and desire with a growth mindset.
- Curious nature with a strong desire to continually develop their knowledge and sales skills.
- Results driven and Competitive nature.
- Exposure and understanding of sales and qualification methodology.
- A solid commercial understanding with ability to influence C – level decision makers.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Collaborative mentality with a strong team spirit.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- High degree qualification(s)
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results.
- Superb time management and organisational skills.
- Proficient technical skills will be needed to enable effective use of SureCloud’s marketing tech stack such as Salesforce.com, HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Lead Forensics.