SureCloud has an exciting opportunity for a Security Consultant/Penetration Tester. The successful candidate will be client-facing, delivering consultancy to clients throughout the UK and Europe.
This role will be heavily client focused, so excellent customer-facing skills are a must. You will be expected to conduct, deliver and report on penetration testing activities (Internal, Perimeter and Web Application) - all using SureCloud’s state of the art Penetration Test Management and GRC SaaS Platform.
The position is home-based with travel to client sites as and when required.
Working hours will be 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. As is the nature of IT, you may be required on occasion to work outside of these core hours. SureCloud is an equal opportunities employer.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a technical role (preferably as a Penetration Tester).
- Experience with penetration testing tools and techniques.
- Consultative approach to work – customer focused, willing to take ownership of tasks through to completion.
- Web Application level testing experience/knowledge.
- Knowledge of how modern web applications are designed, developed and deployed across a range of plat-forms.
- Networking knowledge and experience.
- A good understanding of IT Security practices and principles.
- Familiarity with the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP).
- Ability to train and work with end-users throughout the development of a working relationship.
- A full clean driving license with use of a vehicle.
- CHECK Team Member/CREST Register Tester or TigerScheme Qualified Security Team Member.
- Other Industry relevant qualifications such as CEH / CSTP / OSCP / OSCE etc.
- Due the nature of the role, certain client sites require UK Security Clearance; therefore the ability to obtain UK security clearance is therefore highly desirable.
- Testing experience/knowledge of native and mobile applications as well as common API architectures
- Network infrastructure level testing experience/knowledge
- Programming knowledge/experience would be beneficial.
- Security industry relevant experience (PCI DSS, ISO 27001, PSN CoCo etc)
SureCloud is a rapidly growing Software-as-a-Service and consulting provider with over 350 customers in the UK alone. Our SaaS Platform integrates a number of solutions to provide organisations with a unified approach to information security and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC). This in turn allows us to deliver consultancy and penetration tests in a highly differentiated manner, ultimately allowing us to provide superior levels of quality than our competitors.
The team is rapidly expanding and you will have the opportunity to work on a number of complex and interesting projects with clients across many sectors (banking, government, retail, gaming and financial services).
£40,000 and £60,000 (depending on skillset and level of experience), plus annual bonus.
25 days annual leave.
How to Apply
Please send an email with your CV and any questions to email@example.com
There is plenty of opportunity for career development within SureCloud and you will be joining at a very exciting growth period.