SureCloud has an exciting opportunity for a Security Consultant/Penetration Tester. The successful candidate will be client-facing, delivering consultancy to clients throughout the UK and Europe.
This role will be heavily client focused, so excellent customer-facing skills are a must. You will be expected to conduct, deliver and report on penetration testing activities (Internal, Perimeter and Web Application) - all using SureCloud’s state of the art Penetration Test Management and GRC SaaS Platform.
The position is home-based with travel to client sites as and when required.
Working hours will be 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. As is the nature of IT, you may be required on occasion to work outside of these core hours. SureCloud is an equal opportunities employer. 25 days annual leave.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a technical role (preferably as a Penetration Tester).
- Experience with penetration testing tools and techniques.
- Consultative approach to work – customer focused, willing to take ownership of tasks through to completion.
- Web Application level testing experience/knowledge.
- Knowledge of how modern web applications are designed, developed and deployed across a range of plat-forms.
- Networking knowledge and experience.
- A good understanding of IT Security practices and principles.
- Familiarity with the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP).
- Ability to train and work with end-users throughout the development of a working relationship.
- A full clean driving license with use of a vehicle.
- CHECK Team Member/CREST Register Tester or TigerScheme Qualified Security Team Member.
- Other Industry relevant qualifications such as CEH / CSTP / OSCP / OSCE etc.
- Due the nature of the role, certain client sites require UK Security Clearance; therefore the ability to obtain UK security clearance is therefore highly desirable.
- Testing experience/knowledge of native and mobile applications as well as common API architectures
- Network infrastructure level testing experience/knowledge
- Programming knowledge/experience would be beneficial.
- Security industry relevant experience (PCI DSS, ISO 27001, PSN CoCo etc)
SureCloud is a rapidly growing Software-as-a-Service and consulting provider with over 350 customers in the UK alone. Our SaaS Platform integrates a number of solutions to provide organisations with a unified approach to information security and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC). This in turn allows us to deliver consultancy and penetration tests in a highly differentiated manner, ultimately allowing us to provide superior levels of quality than our competitors.
The team is rapidly expanding and you will have the opportunity to work on a number of complex and interesting projects with clients across many sectors (banking, government, retail, gaming and financial services).
How to Apply
Please send an email with your CV and any questions to email@example.com
There is plenty of opportunity for career development within SureCloud and you will be joining at a very exciting growth period.