SureCloud is looking for a full-time office manager to organize and coordinate administrative activities in across our Reading and London offices.
SureCloud is looking for a full-time office manager to organize and coordinate administrative activities in across our Reading and London offices. Your role will be creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
Responsibilities include scheduling our cybersecurity team resources, scheduling office resources such as meeting rooms, greeting visitors, handling generic queries, ordering stationeries and consumables, providing administrative support for finance queries as well as providing general administrative support.
Ultimately, the office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of our innovation center and help improve company procedures and the day-to-day operation.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including Maintenance, Mailing, Supplies, Equipment, Bills, Errands
- Scheduling cybersecurity testing projects with SureCloud’s clients, management testing prerequisites, and resource allocation
- Schedule general meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organise office operations and procedures
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences
- Providing administrative finance support, handling expense queries, invoice queries, credit control.
- Proven experience as an office manager, front office manager or administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook)
- Familiarity with scheduling tools
- Familiarity with typical finance procedures
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to details and problem solving
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Creative mind and ability to suggest improvements
- A good positive energy
The position is located in our Reading office with the need for occasional travel. Working hours will be 9 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday, with core hours of 10 am to 4 pm to allow for flexible working. As is the nature of IT, you may be required on occasion to work outside of these hours. Remote-working from home will be a possibility.
Benefits include 25 days annual leave, company pension, private healthcare and life cover.
SureCloud is a rapidly growing Software-as-a-Service company, specializing in IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) solutions. SureCloud is well-established, with over 400 customers, including multiple FTSE 100 organizations. SureCloud is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply
Please send an email with your CV and any questions to email@example.com